Wednesday, March 25, 2015

a hint of spring!


so i am obsessed with faux flowers and i just so happened to run into these beauties at Home Goods today and i couldn't resit them or the price (actually, let's not talk about the price because they were not on sale) but we won't tell hubby ;) and it matched my table runner!
  now i have been on the hunt for gold flat wear but not just any, i wanted ones that looked old and weathered. and luckily for me i found some at the antique mall in winter park . and i've been dying to set the table ever since. i love this formal dinner setting for everyday use because its fancy but not so fancy yet rustic but not so rustic :) please don't mind my photos as i'm no photographer and i take all of my pics with my camera phone.





No comments:

Post a Comment