Sunday, August 30, 2015

banana pumpkin bread



Fall is here!!! not really, but almost ;) if it were up to me it would be fall every day! its my absolute favorite time of the year. and though i love to cook all days its these next few months you will find me glued to my kitchen cooking all things pumpkin! banana bread is a staple in my house. i make about 2-3 loafs a week! today after going to my friends house and having her blueberry-banana bread (which was DELICIOUS!) i decided to change it a bit and make a pumpkin bread. but as i was about to mix it, i noticed i had bananas that needed to go too so i tossed them in there and oh my heavens ! its now one of my new favorites!  :)

2 bananas 
3 eggs 
1 1/2 cup brown sugar 

1 stick soft butter 
2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice 
1 teaspoon salt 
1 teaspoon baking powder 
2 1/2 cup flour 
1 can of pumpkin 

Glaze 
2 cups powder sugar 
1/4 cup maple syrup 
3-4 tablespoons of pumpkin spice creamer or however much you need to loosen

Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick come out clean



No comments:

Post a Comment