Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cookie Monster Ice Cream!




Well folks as you all know I've been MIA on the blog lately - and by lately, I mean a couple of months or two or three.  Life just got so busy ! I've been catering more events, helping the husband book events and we are in the middle of opening up a studio! (super exciting stuff) Oh ,and don't get me started on the kids!  So to answer the question that keeps coming to my inbox-   Yes! I've still been cooking. Just not much energy left to write. But the time has come , I'm reorganizing & refocusing ! hoping to post 1-2  recipes/crafts a week.  If you have any questions please feel free to write me :) thanks for sticking with me & stopping by!
Happy Cooking <3

My little one has been sick with a cold. So my 4yo came up with a solution to help his throat. "Lets make him ice cream mommy" She wanted to make cookies n' cream (her favorite) but I recently saw on pintrest this cookie monster ice cream , which after reading, it's the same as cookies n' cream except it has two kinds of cookies and a few drops of blue food coloring.

its so easy and uses no machines!  Here's what you need:

2 cups of heavy whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 drops of sky blue food coloring
1 cup of crushed oreos
1 cup of crushed chocolate chip cookies
1 can of sweetened condensed milk

in your mixer beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.

in a separate bowl combine remaining  ingredients . once all is mixed fold the mixture into the whipped cream. put in a tupperware container and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight . scoop and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment